Manage Information Anywhere
Castlepoint is a complete records and information management solution for all of your electronic records, in any of your business information systems.
Step 1 - Register
MIE silently monitors your business systems, and identifies when a new record is created. It registers that record as a new aggregation, or links to it an existing related aggregation.
Step 2 - Classify and Index
MIE uses Artificial Intelligence to review the context and the content of the record, and determines its Records Authority Class, as well as its ontology. It automatically identifies high-risk, high-value and low-value items.
Step 3 - Manage
MIE actively manages the classification of the record over time. As new items are added or changed to the aggregation, MIE updates the sentence and the retention period.
Step 4 - Dispose
When a record comes due for disposal, MIE alerts the records management team, and shows them where all the file parts are in any system. MIE includes a sentence control record.
Records Manager Discovery Examples
- Find everything due for disposition this week, in every single system
- Find everything sentenced with a particular Class, including RNA/RSA items
- Find everything related to an individual record or topic, across all systems
- Find everything overdue for disposition, and see its potential risk and value
- Find underclassified records, or items stored out of place
- Report on all aspects of your records management regime
User discovery Examples
- Find everything from a function you need to transfer to another business area
- Find every record you are working on across the enterprise through a single portal
- Find everything related to your topic, no matter where it is
- Find records from systems you are allowed to view but don’t have direct access to
- Find high-risk items, and view important events that happen to them
- Find high-value items, and reuse them to get full value from your assets
Castlepoint catalogues systems and information regardless of location or format, including Office 365, Amazon Web Services, Google Drive, Dropbox, Twitter, Microsoft SharePoint, databases, line of business applications, bespoke systems, legacy data stored, existing EDRMS, and social media. All information is added to the managed repositories and can be accessed, viewed, and visualised within the system.
Contact us for a demonstration, presentation or a copy of the business whitepaper and the technical bluepaper.