Castlepoint - Manage Information Everywhere
Castlepoint is a complete records and information management solution for all of your electronic records, in any of your business information systems.
Step 1 - Register
MIE silently monitors your business systems, and identifies when a new record is created. It registers that record as a new aggregation, or links to it an existing related aggregation.
Step 2 - Classify and Index
MIE uses Artificial Intelligence to review the context and the content of the record, and determines its Records Authority Class, as well as its ontology.
Step 3 - Manage
MIE actively manages the classification of the record over time. As new items are added or changed to the aggregation, MIE updates the sentence and the retention period.
Step 4 - Dispose
When a record comes due for disposal, MIE alerts the records management team, and shows them where all the file parts are in any system. MIE includes a sentence control record.
Records Manager Discovery
- Find everything due for disposition this week in every single system.
- Find everything sentenced with a particular Class
- Find everything related to an individual record
- Find everything overdue for disposition
- Find everything from a function you need to MOG
- Find every record you are working on across the enterprise through a single portal
- Find everything related to your topic no matter where it is
- Find records from systems you are allowed to view but don’t actually have direct access to
Castlepoint catalogues systems and information regardless of location or format, including Office 365, Amazon Web Services, Google Drive, Dropbox, Twitter, Microsoft SharePoint, databases, line of business applications, bespoke systems, legacy data stored, EDRMS, and social media. All information is added to the managed repositories and can be accessed, viewed, and visualised within the system.
Contact us for a demonstration, presentation or a copy of the business whitepaper and the technical bluepaper.