A single view of all your data that enables:
1. Enterprise search, eDiscovery and auditing
2. Cyber security and privacy risk management
3. Manage-in-place records compliance
Trusted by leading government, higher education and critical industry organisations
These are just some of the organisations currently using Castlepoint. Find out more on our Clients page.
Enterprise eDiscovery and Audit
Whole of network visibility through a single pane of glass.
- Rapidly and automatically detect high risk and high value content
- Flag actionable events in any system by any user
- View and report on all audit events across the network
Cybersecurity & Privacy Risk Management
Automatic detection of high risk and high value content
- Know all your data and know your risk
- Apply secrecy and privacy rules over all your systems
- Know who is doing what and detect breaches
Records Management & Compliance
Automated records management and compliance
- Make records compliance invisible to users and fully automated
- Classify records for retention based on content, not just metadata
- Spend more time on decisions and less on manual operations
Castlepoint manages any information format, in any system, on premises or in the cloud.
Castlepoint can be installed on your network, or hosted by us, and be managing all your data in just a few hours.
We don’t use any agents or connectors, and there are no changes required to your systems.
We don’t modify, move, duplicate, or copy your records.
And we are invisible to your users — so you can finally have full command and control, without the usual impacts.
A multi award-winning leader in information and records management, cyber security, and information governance.
Get started with Castlepoint today. Get in touch to book a demonstration.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia, and particularly the Ngunnawal People on whose land Castlepoint was established. We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging. We acknowledge that the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples have never ceded their sovereignty on these lands, and treaties are yet to be negotiated.