Thank you for joining the conversation with the social media team at Castlepoint.
At Castlepoint, we want to create a safe space on social media for two-way conversations with our customers across the world. Sharing questions and feedback is encouraged. To ensure our pages remain welcoming and safe, please keep the following community guidelines in mind.
We love to hear from our customers and the community and welcome contribution, feedback and healthy discussion.
Keep in mind that Castlepoint’s social media accounts are public, which means that in most instances anyone can see your posts. They may even show up in search-engine results.
Our social media accounts are managed and moderated by a dedicated team of Castlepoint’s employees. Comments and posts on our page are monitored and reviewed to ensure they comply with our policies, and while we make every effort to respond in a timely manner, we may not reply to every comment.
Also note that while we welcome comments from everyone, it is important to note that posts on the Castlepoint’s social media accounts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Castlepoint, nor does Castlepoint confirm their validity or accuracy.
To help keep our social accounts a safe, enjoyable and respectful space, we have the following community guidelines in place. Follow these guidelines to help keep things on track. We do reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we cannot tolerate posts that are:
- False, misleading, or likely to deceive others or that we believe to be false, misleading, or likely to deceive others
- Defamatory towards an individual
- Hateful in language
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Uploads or attached files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or communications device
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to another site)
- Regular (i.e. daily/weekly) negative posts from an individual (we will always endeavour to respond to negative posts, but if someone continues to make negative comments ignoring these responses we will need to consider removing them from our community)
- Please do not include on public posts any personal or sensitive information (such as your or another person’s business bank account details, birthday, home address, phone number, driver’s licence, or tax file number). If you do this, we will delete it for your personal security
- Please do not include on public posts any proprietary information (including but not limited to Castlepoint policies or policy information, customer information, pricing and financial data)
- The privacy, safety and dignity of our staff is important to us. We reserve the right to remove posts from customers that provide enough information to publicly identify and defame a staff member.
We will only ever ask for partial information from you to assist us with your inquiry such as full name, country of location and contact number or email address via private message. If you receive an unsolicited request for personal or sensitive information, please do not respond.
Help us maintain your security by forwarding any such requests to email@example.com where it will be reviewed by our security team.
By using or accessing our social pages, you also agree to comply with the relevant platform’s terms and conditions.
Follow Castlepoint Systems on LinkedIn