Law firms and legal teams need high-performing discovery, with built in regulatory compliance
Legal officers are responsible for managing and responding to eDiscovery and eHold requests across all kinds of records, stored in all types of systems. The consequences for ineffective management of legal and FOI discoveries can be serious. A large portion of the job for legal officers is searching for potentially relevant information, but as they do not always have full access to source systems, they rely on the business to help find relevant records. This is costly, and can cause delays that affect the statutory reply timeframes.
I am responsible for an ever-increasing amount of discovery year-on-year, across all types of ESI, stored in many systems
How we help
Castlepoint supports you in applying the The Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), an international standard for eDiscovery and hold. Castlepoint helps you get your electronic house in order, so that your discovery is accurate, reliable, defensible, and efficient.
- Information Governance – Castlepoint actively and compliantly manages all your records, from capture through to final, compliant, disposition.
- Identification – Castlepoint rapidly locates potential sources of ESI and helps determine its scope, depth, and breadth, across any system and format.
- Preservation – Castlepoint’s eHold capability ensures that your ESI is protected against inappropriate alteration or destruction, so you stay compliant.
- Collection – Castlepoint exports your ESI for further use in the e-discovery process by internal and external stakeholders.
- Processing – Castlepoint’s destruction and deduplication tools help reduce the volume of ESI, and the export capability converts it to suitable formats
- Review – Castlepoint’s named entity, sensitive and classified data, PII, PCI, and PHI identification helps evaluate your ESI for relevance and privilege
- Analysis – Castlepoint’s automatic classification helps you evaluate ESI for content and context, including key patterns, topics, people and discussions
- Production – Castlepoint’s compliant export capability helps you to deliver ESI to others in appropriate forms and using appropriate delivery mechanisms
- Presentation – Castlepoint’s dashboards and reporting helps you prepare to display ESI before audiences to elicit further information, validate, or persuade